It can feel uncomfortable trying to cross your legs while tucking. There are not many comfortable ways to tuck while crossing your legs in a ladylike fashion. However, this is the most simple, and comfortable method of sitting that you can try.
First, it's important to listen to your body and take breaks from tucking if needed.
The most simple way that most MtF trans women cross their legs while tucking:
- Start by tucking up your genitals using a normal tuck. There are several ways to tuck, however, you should find the method that works best for you. It's easiest if you are using a tucking tape.
- Sit down with your legs at a 90 degree angle, side by side.
- Next, cross your legs at the ankle instead of the at the knee. (See pictures below for examples for how to cross your legs).
- Make sure that your back is upright and straight. Having good posture will make your tuck slightly more comfortable.
- Adjust your tucked genitals until they situated, and to prevent discomfort or bulging.
- If you find it uncomfortable. try alternating your crossed legs from time to time.
If you can, try to cover your genital area with a jacket, handbag, or other object to avoid any bulge from showing.
Remember to be gentle with your tuck, and always take breaks if needed. it may take a few tries to find the right position that doesn't squeeze your genitals too hard, so take your time. Remember, your comfort is the number one priority. If you have any discomfort or pain while tucking, stop and take a break.
For more tips on how to tuck, check out our Tucking 101 Beginners Guide for MtF Trans WomenTrans Beauty Blog is reader-supported. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We are also an Etsy associate. This post has affiliate links. We only recommend products that we truly love, fit our style, and would use in our daily lives. Thank you for your continued support.
Most Popular Shopping Picks:
1. Unclockable Tucking Tape Kit
2. Eyebrow Kit
3. Braun Silk-Epil 9
4. Trans Pride Bracelet
5. Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver
6. Tucking Compression Leggings